Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 September 2015

Ellie fly

Good morning folks, hope you have all had a good week. I know I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully we will get some decent weather. 


Today's card is made using a couple of Avery Elle stamp sets. I used the Ellie stamp and die for the little elephant. I stamped her with London Fog Memento ink and then coloured her with Copic markers. 


The paper aeroplane and sentiment stamps are from one of our new Avery Elle sets called Sending You, and I used Tuxedo Black and Elderberry Memento Inks to stamp them. 




The backing paper is from a Websters Pages, Best Friends paper pad and I teamed it with a soft lilac card.


Then I stamped a couple of heart clusters and added it all to a 7 x 7 card blank.


Hope you like it, have a good weekend, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!