Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 16 September 2015

From owl of us

Good morning all, happy hump day. Hope you are all well and having a good week. 


I made this card a few weeks ago, but hadn't got around to posting it, I used a Rachelle Anne Miller stamp set from Crafters Companion called Wise Words. 


The image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured with Copic markers. Then I cut it out with an MFT Stitched Square die. 


I matted it on a slightly larger square using a pale blue shimmer card. The sentiment stamps come with the set, so I stamped these and then matted them with the same blue card.


For the background I used an MFT cloud mask, I stamped through it with Versamark Ink and then covered the inked clouds with white embossing powder and heat set it.


When it was all set and dry I then inked all of the background with Faded Denim Distress Ink, by Tim Holtz. 


By doing this after the heat embossing, the ink doesn't stick to the clouds, so you can get a really good fluffy white clouded sky effect. Then I put it all together on a 7 x 7 card blank. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!