Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Happy anniversary K and Ian xxx

Good morning all, today is my daughter and son-in-law's 4th wedding anniversary, and this is the card I have made for them. Happy anniversary K and Ian, hope you have a lovely day xxx


I used the Lawn Fawn Love You Tons stamps and dies for the main image. I stamped the elephants in London Fog Memento ink and coloured them with Copic markers.


I punched the little hearts out with a small punch and then stamped the 'Love You Tons' sentiment above them with Jet Black Archival ink. 


I used the MFT Stamps Stitched Squares dies for the centre and then added in a bit of the MFT Grassy Edges along the bottom. The patterned paper is from a Fantastic Foils paper pad and I found a coordinating card for the backing. 


The 'Happy Anniversary' stamp is from a Molly Moo set and the 'Daughter and Son-In-Law' is made up with some Crafters Companion Sentimentals stamps, with the small 'and' coming from a Simon Says Stamp set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!