Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Simon Says Stamp September card kit

Morning all.  
Well  I'm stuck in Birmingham this week.  I'm taking a course for work and have been here since Sunday evening.  I'll be home Friday just in time to celebrate Jen's son-in-law Ian's 31st birthday.  This is one of the cards I made for him.


I have used the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bits stamp set from the September card kit.  The design is copied from Laura Basson.


I love the stamps from these sets as they are excellent quality and stamp really well.  Having said that, once the card was made I decided I wanted the letters thicker, so I went over the wording with a Letraset fine line drawing pen.


I originally stamped the balloons with coloured Memento inks but decided to colour the rest with Copics so I could get a richer colour palette.


The balloon strings were drawn in by hand (well actually using a ruler and a Nibb fine liner.

Hope you like my simple card.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!