Shabby Blogs

Friday 25 September 2015

Sky trails

This is the anniversary card I made for my granddaughters to send to Mummy and Daddy last weekend.


I started off by inking a piece of white card with a Dew Drop ink (pearlescent sky blue) to look like a cloudy sky.  I don't think it came out too badly.
I then added an inked plane and sentiment using the stamped die cuts.


I love this little aeroplane and its various trailing sentiments.  There are several word trails and a banner with sentiments to be stamped inside.


This time I used one of the smoke formation sentiments and a few heart-shaped smoke rings.  They were a little fiddly to cut and stamp, but worth the effort.


The other sentiment is made up from a couple of other stamp sets.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!