Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Washi Tape and a Bike!

Good morning all, the title of this post doesn't really sound great does it? but I couldn't come up with anything else lol. 


But I do love this card, it's one of my favourites of my recent makes. It's very simple to make too.



I used a 7 x 7 blank card and a piece of patterned paper from the Dovecrafts Monochrome Back to Basics 8 x 8 pad. Then a piece of white linen card for the front. 


Then I used 4 different Washi Tapes and laid them at an angle across the front. 


The Bike is an MFT Stamps die and I cut this from thick grey card. Then I used a Lawn Fawn Scripty Saying stamp for the sentiment. 


As the card was going to a good friend I wanted to put a sentiment on the inside too, so I used this one from Molly Moo stamps. Then I added a few flowers to the bike and it was all done.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Jen this is such crwative use of washi tape. Love the bike in the foreground.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!