Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wedding rings

Last week, Jen's daughter and son-in-law celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary.  I made this card for my daughter and family to send to them.


The rings are two dies from a circle set layered together.  I then added a few hearts and cut the smaller circles using an MFT die.


We struggled with an anniversary stamp.  Both Jen and I were convinced we had one, but could we find it?  In the end we settled for one from a very old (and cheap) stamp set Jen purchased when she first started.  Needless to say we have now corrected this omission from our collection LOL


I felt the rings really needed something else, so I dug out some of our dazzlers and large jewels.  This square cut seemed to fit perfectly.


Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!