Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Anniversary mum

Good morning all, I hope you are all having a good start to the week. Today's card is the one I made for Mum to send to Cat and Jamie for their 1st anniversary last month. 


I went stamp happy on this one lol and used a stamp set from Studio Calico to stamp all over a piece of Kraft card using Versamark in. Then I covered it all with Cosmic Shimmer True White embossing powder and heat set it. 


I cut the panel down to cover an A5 red card blank and layered it with some white card. 


I used a small piece of red polkadot paper for the front and then stamped a panel of Kraft card with an MFT Stamps Happy stamp and a Simon Says Stamp Anniversary stamp. Again I used Versamark and True White embossing powder. 


I put all the card together and then used a piece of ribbon roses across the front. To finish it off I added red and white pearls to the centre of each rose. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!