Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 November 2015

Dare to dream

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for a friend who left work last week. She has gone off to pastures new so I made her a little card and gift to take with her. 


The bunny is from the WPlus9 Wishing You set and the little birds are from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine set. I coloured them all with Copic markers and then cut them out with their matching dies. 


The sentiment is from an old stamp set by Joanna Sheen but is still one of my favourites. I stamped it with Jet Black Archival ink and then drew a circle around it with a black fine liner. 


I used Mama Elephant's Landscape Trio for the grass bank and then assembled it all on a 6 x 4 cream card blank. 


I added a little message on the inside too, 


and then finished it off with a bit of glossy accents and a few sequins. 


This is the little gift I made. I have been working on making some wire jewellery and this was my first attempt at an adjustable bangle bracelet. 


I used 14 gauge silver plated wire and then added a couple of charms that are very suitable for my friend. 


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon. 


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!