Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 November 2015

Deer Friend

Hello all and happy Monday. I do hope you have all had a good weekend. Jude and I managed a little bit of Christmas shopping ;o)) but not much crafting. We also got to visit one of our aunt's and uncle's on Saturday evening as it was uncle's birthday. We had a really lovely time, I took my granddaughters with me and they loved seeing them. Now really looking forward to seeing them again near Christmas. 


Anyway, on to today's card. For this one I combined an old Indigo Blu stamp called Bare Forest with a new Lawn Fawn stamp from the Toboggan Together set. 


First of all I stamped the trees using Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with black sparkle embossing powder. 


Then I inked all around the edge of the card with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. 


I used a white gel pen for the snow and a white metallic marker for the trees, then some white embossing powder for the snow. The little deer is coloured with Copic markers and cut out with it's matching die.


A simple sentiment and a snowflake was all it needed to finish it off. Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!