Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 November 2015

Happy Everything

Good morning all and happy Friday, I hope all of my friends 'across the pond' had a lovely Thanksgiving and got to spend time with family and friends. I'm off to see my grandsons tomorrow, which will be lovely as it's been too long this time since I last saw them.


Anyway, today's card is one I made to send to a crafty friend overseas. I stamped the Wishing You sentiment multiple times across a piece of white card and then heat set it with white embossing powder. 


Then I used distress inks to blend a background. For this I used Shabby Shutters and Faded Denim, with a touch of Gathered Twigs and Chipped Sapphire.


The Bunny's are from the WPlus9 Wishing You set and I coloured them with Copic markers. 


The balloons are die cut from WPlus9 balloon dies and the sentiment is a mix of the Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile set and the MFT Happy Everything set. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!