Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Let it Snow

Hi there, hope you are having a good week. Today's card was made using the new Polar Pals set from Avery Elle.


I used a background paper from a Graffix paper pad called Frozen for the background. Then I used the Avery Elle Snow Caps dies for the mountains and landscape.


The same set was used for the little tree and the cable car, I love this set lol. Then I used the Polar Pals set for the penguins and cut them out with their matching dies. 


I coloured the penguins with Copic markers and then used a load of Wink of Stella to make all of the mountains and snow sparkle. It's a pity it doesn't pick up very well on photo's. 


I finished the card off with a sentiment from a Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous set, stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Friday.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!