Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 December 2015

From our home to yours

Good morning all, and welcome to Christmas week. Are you ready for it??? I know I'm not lol. 


Today's cards are a few I made using a lovely little set from Clearly Besotted Stamps, Called Home at Christmas.


I stamped the house and sentiment that comes with it using Versamark ink and then Heat embossed it with a few different colours. 


Then I picked out some complimentary card stock colours and added them to these little card blanks that I picked up at the last Ross Papercraft Show. 


They are all very simple but made different by either the colours or the use of ribbon, or for the red and black one I cut the house out by hand and raised it with foam tape on the card front.


Super quick and easy to make a few, which is great when you need a lot of cards!


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!