Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Have a mice birthday

Good morning all and welcome to December! Today is my youngest grandson's 7th birthday, and this is the card I made for him. Hope you have a great day Bailey John xxx


I got the idea from Pinterest but adapted it to fit my supplies. I've had these little mice heads for ages and didn't have a clue what to do with them, but they came in very handy for this card lol. 


I used a piece of white card and then cut several holes in it with a couple of different circle dies.


Then I inked it all with Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw Distress inks. I stamped the little mice from a Hero Arts set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 


Then I made up the sentiment using stamps from a Molly Moo set and the Hero Arts Animal Messages set. 


Then I stuck the little heads in using Cosmic Shimmer glue. 


I thought it still needed a little something so I roped Jude in to Drawing me a couple of pieces of cheese and a cheese present lol. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!