Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Penguins

Hello again.  I'm back with a simple card just covered with penguins.


I took the figure from Toboggan Together and multi stamped him in black pigment ink then covered with black embossing powder and heat setting.  Colouring in is much easier after that as there is a slight raised edge so you don't smudge as much :)


The snow flakes were made using the same process with gold ink and embossing powder.

I'm going to have another go at this as I didn't prepare the card well enough and some embossing powder stuck where I didn't stamp!


The sentiment is a Tim Holtz stamp from the Handwritten Holidays #2 set.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!