Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 December 2015

`You've been on my mind'

Good morning all, hope you have had a good weekend. Are you all getting ready for Christmas? we have got as far as getting the decorations out of the loft so far! But we are hoping to get the house decorated this week.


Anyway, today's card is one I made to send to a crafty friend overseas who hasn't been well. I cut a scalloped circle aperture in a piece of white card, then I coloured a grassy landscape behind it with Copic Markers. 


I used the Wplus9 Wishing You stamp set again for the bunnies and cut them out with their coordinating dies, then coloured them with Copic Markers. 


The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called Flowers on my Mind, and is stamped with Jet Black Archival Ink.


Then I added a few sparkly sequins to finish the card off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!