Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Arctic Birthday

Good morning all, today's card is one I made using the Avery Elle Polar Pals set. 


I started with a piece of blue card and inked over it with a white ink. Going a bit heavier in the centre and lighter towards the edges.


Then I used a white shimmer ink spray over the top to give it a snowy/wintry effect. 


I stamped and cut the animals with their matching dies, and then coloured them with Copic markers.


Then I used the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio dies to create the snowbanks. 


I used one of the sentiment stamps that came with the set and then used a Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamp for the main sentiment. 


Then I added a small plastic football embellishment to finish it off. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!