Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 January 2016

Puppy love

Good morning, hope you are all well and having a great week. Yesterday was my eldest grandson's 10th birthday, and this is the card I made for him from me and his grandad.


I used the lawn fawn set called Critters at the Dog Park, I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured them with Copic markers. 


I used the matching dies to cut them out and then used a large flag banner from an MFT Stamps Blueprints set for the background. 


I used Memento Toffee Crunch ink to stamp the paw prints and Memento Cottage Ivy ink for the grass. 


I set it all on a gold background and then on a cream 6 x 4 card blank. 


Then I stamped a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set called Birthday Bits, with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Wow Bright Copper embossing powder. Then I added the die cut Grandson from Britannia dies to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!