Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 January 2016

Unforgettable - Just Like You

Good morning all, hope you are well and have recovered from the Christmas and New Years celebrations. We have had such a lovely Christmas and New Year that we really didn't want it to end. But oh well, we're all back to work now and on with a new year. 


Today's card is one I made using the Mama Elephant Ella and Friends stamp and die sets. 


I used a patterned paper for the background and then stamped the images using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


I coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them out with the matching dies. 


I used some balloon dies from Paper Smooches and held them to Ella with some blue twine. 


I love her little friends at the bottom, you can easily change the scene depending on which friends and accessories you choose. 


I finished the card off with one of the sentiment stamps that comes with the set and a die cut 7, for the birthday boy. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!