Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 February 2016

A true friend

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. I have my grandson's visiting this week as it's half-term for them so it's a busy but lovely week.


Today's card is one I made to send to a crafty friend overseas, using one of the Simon Says Stamp stamps. 


I stamped the Heart from the SSS 'I See You' set with Galaxy Gold Dew Drop ink, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 


The sentiment is from a Verve Stamps set called 'Hundred Hearts'. I stamped this with Versamark ink on to black card and then heat embossed it with True White Fine Detail embossing powder. 


I used a 6 x 4 card blank and rounded the corners of the front panel, then finished it off with some gold sequins and flowers.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!