Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 February 2016

Anniversary heart

Good morning all, hope you have had a great weekend. 
Today's card is another anniversary one, but with this stamp it could so easily be used for Valentine's or Mother's day, or any other special occasion. 


The stamp is called 'Love Is' by IndigoBlu, and is a really lovely size to use on it's own as the main focus, or you can use it to make backgrounds. 


For this card, I stamped the heart with a Pearlescent Crimson Dew Drop ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder on to Kraft card. 


Kraft card and purple isn't a usual choice for me but I wanted a change so gave it a go and I think they do go together very well. 


I used a Crafters Companion sentiment stamp and heat embossed with the same ink. Then I cut the panel out with a Scalloped Square die. 


I found a complimentary purple card in the stash and used the slightly larger scalloped square die by Go-Kreate to cut that out. Then I put it all on to a 6 x 6 scalloped Kraft card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!