Shabby Blogs

Thursday 4 February 2016

First anniversary #2

Happy Thursday everyone! :-)

As promised I'm back with another anniversary card to share.


To create this panel I stamped and clear embossed the Happy from MFT's Happy Everything set.  
For the background I blended three Memento colours together - Angel Pink, Lulu Lavender and Teal Zeal.  
I then sprayed a mist of water over and blotted it dry to create the droplets effect.


The Anniversary die cut is a new set from Clearly Besotted.
I matted the panel with the same grey used for the sentiment and added a few rose gold star sequins to finish.

I really like these soft backgrounds made with inks or watercolours.  I fear they are my latest obsession and will appear many more times over the next few months ;)

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!