Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 February 2016

Happy thoughts

It's Friday at last.  Hope you have something nice planned for the weekend?
We are off out to celebrate our little brother's 36th birthday at our favourite Chinese restaurant.
As I can't share his birthday cards before the actual day, I have another card I made for the 30 day colouring challenge.

This image is from All Dressed Up and is Wear with Style girl 03.  I coloured her simply without much shading using some zesty coloured Copic markers.

The background is made using a couple of stamps from a Simon Says Stamp set called I See You.  I love making these fun background with the little stamps that don't often get used.

The sentiment is a Wplus9 set called Strictly Sentiments 2.

Hope you like her.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!