Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 February 2016

Hugs

Good morning all, it's Leap Day today, an extra day to work or play lol. Unfortunately I have to work but I'll try and play when I get home ;o))


Today's card is another that I coloured for the Kathy Racoosin 30 Day Colouring Challenge. We enter on Instagram, have you had a look yet?


I used a poppy stamp that came free with a magazine last year and coloured it with Copic markers. 


Then I coloured a piece of plain white card with the same markers that I had used for the flowers, and die cut the word Hugs from it. 


I really like the gradient effect that you get by colouring the card yourself. The die is by Lawn Fawn.


Then I finished the card off with a few puffy stickers in coordinating colours.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!