Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Pink butterflies

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I made for a friend to send to her mum. 


I created the main image with my Silhouette software, piecing together parts from other cut files. Then I made the image black and printed it with the laser printer on to soft grey card. 


I used Heidi Swapp pink foil and ran the image through my Minc Machine. Then I cut the panel at an angle and mounted it on to a pink A5 card blank. 


The butterflies are from the Noor Design Butterfly border die. I cut the die twice and then inked them with Spun Sugar, Hickory smoke and Milled Lavender Distress Inks. 


Then I attached them to the card along the back of the grey panel and cut off the excess. 


I heat embossed the happy birthday sentiment on to a piece of white vellum and then cut it out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die. 


Then I used a Cheery Lynn die to cut the Mum from Silver Foiled card and finished the card off with lots of sequins and a couple of little pink sequin butterflies.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!