Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 February 2016

Police no 10

Good morning all and happy Friday, hope you have had a good week. 


Today's card is one I made for my grandson last month. He is Police/Spy/Security mad, so I thought a card with a Police badge would be good.


I used a cut file from my Studio software for the shield background, then I added the Police and 10 circle to it. I made the file all black and then printed it on my laser printer. 


Then I used gold Deco Foil to foil the shield with my Minc machine.


I cut the panel down to fit on to a 6 x 6 card blank and backed it with a soft gold card. Then I added small stickers with his date of birth and initials on to make it more personal. 


To finish it off I stamped a sentiment from a WPlus9 set called 'Strictly Sentiments 1'.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!