Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Thank you

Good morning all and happy Tuesday. Yes it's Jen back again today. I'm giving Jude the week off as she has quite a lot on her plate at the min so I said I would take care of the blog this week. 


Today's card is one I was asked to make by a friend at work. She had finished her placement with us and was moving on, so wanted to send a little card of thanks to her manager.


I stuck with a classic black, white and silver colour scheme and heat embossed a script stamp on to black card with Cosmic Shimmer Fine Detail True White Embossing Powder.


Then I cut it out with a Spellbinder Deckled Edge die and backed it with a larger die cut from black gloss card.


Then I used a flower and leaf die set, cut from silver mirror card.


I used the MFT Stamps Stitched Banner Dies and a black and silver patterned card for the side and mounted it all on to a dark grey card.


Then I added the sentiment heat embossed in white and a few Dazzler gems to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!