Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Watercolour border

Happy hump day!  Hope it's going well for you?

Today's card is one I made for Mum.  It was the anniversary of Dad's death nearly 2 weeks ago and I wanted to give Mum something to let her know how proud I am of how she has coped.


The lovely border stamp is by IndigoBlu. 

 I did a rough watercolour wash over each flower before adding a sky and grass.  I then splashed with water tainted with pearlescent paint to create rain.



I just added a simple sentiment and doodled a border around it, as I didn't think it needed too much.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!