Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Wishing you bunnies

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is one I coloured doing the Kathy Racoosin 30 day colouring challenge. If you haven't seen it, head over to The Daily Marker blog and take a look. 


I used the WPlus9 'Wishing You' stamp set and watercoloured with Distress Inks. 


I used Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean for the background and then Hickory Smoke and Spun Sugar for the bunnies.


Then I stamped a few stars and hearts that come with the set using Versamark ink and heat embossed them with Ranger Liquid Platinum Fine Detail Embossing Powder. 


I added the sentiments using a black pigment ink and then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. 


I mounted the front on to a 6 x 4 pale green card blank and added a couple of strips of black dotty Washi Tape to either side. Then to finish it off I added a few black dotty sequins from Studio Calico.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!