Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 March 2016

A little birdie told me.....

Good morning folks, hope you have all had a good week. I have spent a bit of time in the craft room this week but not really accomplished anything, there seems to always be something to distract me! lol. 


Anyway, today's card is the one I made to send to my brother for his birthday on Tuesday. I love this little Rachelle Anne Miller stamp from Crafters Companion. I don't know why I haven't coloured it before?


I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured it with Copic Markers. Then I stamped the little bird from the same set to look like he was holding a balloon.


The balloon is cut with a WPlus9 die called Whole Lotta Happy and again coloured with Copics.


I just drew the string in with a fineliner, and coloured a bit of grass for the giraffe to stand on.


Then I stamped the matching sentiment with Jet Black Archival ink, and mounted it on to a 6 x 4 orange card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!