Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Monday friends!

As yesterday was Mother's Day we had a small gathering at my nephew's house.  In the room were 1 great grandma, 1 momma, 2 nannys, and 5 mummys lol :) 
This is actually only 5 women but with four generations it makes for some interesting naming conventions;)


This is the card I made to give to my mum.


I saw a tutorial on a drape fold which I thought would be lovely for a simple card.  The process is a matter of marking, scoring and folding.  The only awkward piece was getting the folds worked out on the paper!


I used a pretty double sided paper from a set called Spring Chic and added a matching ribbon and flower as embellishments.  
The sentiment is from Mini Messages by Mama Elephant.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!