Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Lets Celebrate

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. We are on a little break with the family this week at sunny Mablethorpe. Ha ha, anyone that knows Mablethorpe will know that it's not often sunny lol. But we are hoping for the best.


Today's card is a little watercolour piece that I did while participating in The Daily Marker 30 day colouring challenge. 


The balloons and sentiment are from a Simon Says Stamp set and I heat embossed the balloons with True White Embossing Powder from Ranger.


Then I watercoloured the balloons and background using Distress Inks, I drew in the strings with a black fine liner and then stamped the bows with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


To finish it off I cut the sentiment out with an MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die and lifted in with foam tape.


Hope you like it, have a great week and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!