Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Little birdie

It is my youngest son's birthday next week and I really need to get him some cards made.  So far I've done two but I obviously can't share those yet.  Instead I made a quick card using an idea I saw on Pinterest.


The stamp is from a set by My Favourite Things called Things with wings.


I stamped it directly on to a small card blank and coloured with Copic markers.  I added a simple sentiment and a small heart to fill a little of the white space.


The finishing touch is the hand doodled border which makes a real difference.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!