Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 March 2016

Watercolour love

Yesterday our cousin Kirsty celebrated her birthday.

This is the card I made for her.


I took a piece of watercolour card and used four shades of pink to red paint from my Gansai Tambi watercolour set.


Once this had dried flat for a couple of days I added die cut hearts and a simple sentiment.


This style of card is very simple to make.  I set the background aside for quite a while but you don't have to.  A heat gun speeds up the process a lot!

Apart from the drying time it is easy to make a batch of cards very quickly using these ideas.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!