Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Awesome birthday wishes

Good morning all, have you had a good weekend? hope you all managed to fit some crafty time in. Unfortunately we were a little busy clearing out the garage and shed to get too crafty but I did manage a few minutes here and there. ;o)


Today's card is made using the Mama Elephant set called Up and Away.


I stamped the main images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I cut them out with their matching dies.


For the background I used a brick wall stencil by Creative Expressions and inked it with Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso and a bit of Fired Brick Distress Inks.


Then I used a piece of pale blue card which has a slight shimmer, and topped it with some white card cut with the Mama Elephant Stitched Trio Borders, to give the cloud effect.


The sentiment is from an Avery Elle set called Handwritten Notes. I cut it out and then ran a black pen around the edge to make it look a bit like a street sign.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Thursday.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!