Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 April 2016

Fairy Friends

Good morning all, did you have a good weekend? We had a very busy weekend again, starting off with me falling down the garden steps on Friday evening and spending the whole weekend with my ankle strapped up and me hobbling about !!!!! Anyway, apart from that minor incident ! we did have a lovely weekend lol. 


Right, on to today's card. This one is made using our new Lawn Fawn stamps and die set called Fairy Friends. They are so cute. I stamped a few of the images on to Kraft cardstock and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


I cut them out using their matching dies and then created a little scene on to a panel cut using the Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements set. 
 

I used one of the sentiments that comes with the set and stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 


Then I cut it out with a MFT Stamps Stitched Banner die and snipped the ends to match.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you on Wednesday.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!