Shabby Blogs

Friday 22 April 2016

Foxy wishes

Yay it's Friday!!

Work has been really busy the last few weeks and I really look forward to my weekends, so today can't go quick enough for me.


This card is another showing my obsession with colour washed skies.  
This time I've used my Gansai Tambi watercolours to create a beautiful sunset.  I love the warm feel of this sky.


The fox is again from the More Stories set by Avery Elle.  

I really like how he seems to be looking hopefully off in to the sunset and wishing on the crescent moon. 
(Ok that may be just in my head but it makes me happy!)

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!