Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 April 2016

Happy happy birthday

Good morning all, happy Friday, are you ready for the weekend? I know we are lol. I am really hoping that we can get cracking in the garden and try and make it look a bit more respectable for the summer months. That is if the great British weather decides to cooperate lol.


Anyway, today's card was made using one of our Hero Arts background stamps called Triangles, and the Avery Elle, Ellie stamp and die set.


I stamped the background die twice on to plain white card, using my MISTI stamp positioner tool and London Fog Memento Ink. 


Then I coloured some of the shapes with Copic markers in a random pattern. I used a simple colour palette as I wanted it to be a definite male card. Then I stamped and coloured Ellie with Copics and cut her out with the matching die.


I used a Clearly Besotted stamp and die set for the sentiment and stamped the Birthday with Paris Dusk Memento Ink. Then I matted and layered the front with grey shimmer card and popped it all on to a 7 x 5 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!