Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Hooray, it's your birthday

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is all about the bling. I used a Hero Arts Triangle background stamp and stamped on black card with Versamark ink.


Then I heat embossed it with Wow Metallic Brass embossing powder. I love how bright this shows up on black card.


Then I used the Lucy Abraham for Clearly Besotted, Hooray die, to create a window in the card front. I used my Fuse Tool and a CD wallet, to create a pocket for the sequins to sit in behind the window. 


I use CD wallets as they are relatively cheap and a good size to use for shaker cards. If you haven't tried the fuse tool, it is really good, it makes it easy to cut a pocket down to size and seal the sequins inside.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you on Friday.

xxx


1 comment:

  1. A great masculine design and I love the shaker box.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!