Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Pretty little peonies

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week. Today's card is a pretty little girly card, that I made for my aunt's birthday on Monday.


I started by using a stencil across a piece of white card and inking through it with Distress inks using Sponge Daubers.


I prefer to use the daubers for stencils as you get a bit more control than you do with a foam blender.


I used a mixture of different colours, including, Crushed Olive, Spun Sugar, and Shaded Lilac.


I cut the panel down to fit on a pink A6 card blank and then stamped some Pretty Little Peonies by WPlus9. 


I stamped the flowers with three different shades of Memento ink, Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies and Rose Bud. I cut them out with their matching dies and then stamped a few leaves on the panel and placed the flowers on top with foam pads.


Then I finished it off with a simple sentiment from WPlus9, stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!