Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 April 2016

Simon says bunnies

Good morning and welcome to my first post for April.

Today I have another of the birthday cards I made for Joe last week.  This one is from his nieces who are aged 4 and 9 months.


The card uses the peeps stamp and die from the Simon Says Stamp March card kit and a sentiment from Creative Expressions.  I love this phrase and think it works perfectly with my single bright bunny.


I stamped the bunny three times using Dandelion and then once with Teal Zeal Memento inks.  I raised the darker one on foam pads so that he really stands out ;)


Finally I used a yellow card matt and added the panel to a 6x4 card blank.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!