Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 May 2016

15th Wedding Anniversary

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Yesterday was mine and Alan's 15th wedding anniversary, and this is the card I made for him.


I didn't want anything too fussy, so went for something simple but with a nice sentiment.


The stars are cut with an MFT die called Star/Sky vertical. I cut it out of a piece of black card and then added a piece of silver card behind it.


I cut the piece down to fit an A2 card blank and then cut and coloured these cute sheep from Clearly Besotted.


I love this set, called Feeling Sheepish. As there are a few different sheep and extras in the set, they are so easy to colour and they stamp and cut beautifully.


The sentiment is from a Mama Elephant set called Shooting Star, and I cut it out with a Marianne Designs Postage Stamp die.


Then I just added a couple of little punched hearts to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!