Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Party Pandas

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week and had a nice bank holiday weekend. We had a birthday party for my youngest granddaughter's 4th birthday on Saturday which was lovely.


Anyway. today's card was all about the inks. We picked up some new Memento colours while we were at a papercraft show a couple of weeks ago, so this was a good excuse to try some of them out.


I used a character from the Pandamonium set by Mama Elephant for the main image, as these images use the inks well. 


I stamped the image repeatedly on a piece of plain white card using, Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk, Grape Jelly, Tangelo, Bahama Blue, Grey Flannel, and London Fog inks.


Then I used a sentiment from a Hero Arts Set called Animal Messages. I stamped it with a black pigment ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I put the card together using a black card base and then added a liner and a sentiment from a WPlus9 set to the inside.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!