Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Sorry You're Leaving

Good morning all and happy hump day. Are you having a good week?


Today's card is one I made for a friend when she left work last week. After many year's of debating it she has finally taken the leap and moved down the country to live with her partner. So I thought a map themed card would be appropriate.


I looked for inspiration on Pinterest and found a card that had used butterflies, and seen as how she loves butterflies I thought it would be a good idea.


I cut the butterflies out using dies from the My Monthly Hero March kit, from an old road atlas. I used the areas that she lives now and where she's moving to in the diecuts.


Then I took a copyright free image of a UK map from Google images and cropped it down to the area I wanted. Then I printed it in black and white on the laserjet printer.


I like orange with black and white so went with that colour scheme. As I don't have any orange pearls I used plain white ones and coloured them with an orange Copic marker.


Then I printed a couple of sentiments on the PC to finish it off.

Hope you like it, Deb's did :o).

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!