Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 June 2016

Birthday balloon bunny

As you may have noticed Charlotte had her first birthday this week.  This card was originally going to be from me but I adapted it a little to make it from her Mummy and Daddy instead.


The balloon and bunny are from a Wplus9 set called Going Places.  I wanted it to look like the rabbit was flying among the clouds so used a stitched border die from Mama Elephant and raised it over some pale blue card stock.


I then heat embossed the sentiment and die cut the number from a piece of embossed card, which I double layered for some dimension.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!