Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Iggy piglet

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is a simple little one that I made for my granddaughter a few weeks ago.


Ever since she was a baby she has been known as Iggy, and when she was learning to talk, that's what she called herself. She was also obsessed with Peppa Pig and used to say the words and make the noises all the time, but instead of it being Peppa Pig, she always said Iggy Pig lol. And bless her she still says it if someone asks her what her full name is, she laughs and says Iggy Pig.;o))


So I made her this little piglet card, by using a black and white image and printing it with my Laserjet printer. Then I added bright pink foil and ran it through the Minc Machine.


I used Copic markers to colour in the light pink and then cut the panel out with a stitched rectangle die.


Then all I needed to do was add it to a bright pink card blank and it was finished.


Hope you like it, Iggy did lol. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!