Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 June 2016

Organic Blooms Bouquet

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the one I made for Mum's birthday on Monday from Alan and I.


I love this large stamp from Mama Elephant called Organic Blooms. If you look back on Monday's post you will see that Jude used the same stamp for her card, but we have two completely different looks.


I stamped the image with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with Bright White Fine Detail Embossing Powder. Then I coloured it with Copic Markers.


I really like the effect you get when heat embossing a stamp, it really makes a change from a black outline. 


I cut the panel out with a stitched rectangle die and then added one of the small sentiments, that come with the stamp set on to a die cut banner. I raised the banner up slightly in the middle to give it a bit of interest, and then finished the card off with a few pale blue pearls here and there.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!