Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Moon and back

Good morning, well if all has gone to plan this post will be going live as we are getting ready to return from our holiday. Hopefully we've had a lovely time lol. 


Today's card is using a stamp from Mama Elephant called Shooting Star, that we have had for ages but has hardly been used. But recently I bought the die to go with it and now she's getting inked lol. 



I teamed her with a Moon from the Altenew set called To the Moon, which is stamped in layers. For this one I used greys and a very dark brown. I then cut it out with a 2 inch round punch and chopped a chunk out of it with a slightly smaller round punch to leave the moon shape.


For the background I used a number of Distress Inks, including Seedless Preserve, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon. I love the purple with the blues, it gives a really nice effect.


I stamped a sentiment from the Altenew set and heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum fine detail embossing powder from Ranger.



Then added a few small stars coloured yellow and topped with clear Wink of Stella.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!