Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 July 2016

Squishy hugs

Hello again!  I'm back with a little card I made for my granddaughter Keira to give her baby sister Charlotte.
The paper sentiment and bunny figures all come from the Simon Says Stamp April card kit. 


 I cut a blank, using matching card stock from the kit, which measures 5.5 in by 4.5 in and sized the paper to fit.  The sentiment was stamped on plain white card and cut using the stitched banner die from MFT.


I stamped and cut two bunnies and coloured them in pink and lilac Copics before adding them to the card on foam squares.

The number and today die are both from Go Create.  I doubled these up for some extra dimension and added purple dots with a Zig pen.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!