Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 July 2016

Super colleague

Morning friends and welcome to another crafty week.

This week is all about prepping for our holiday so crafting is actually not uppermost in my mind for a change!  Still I managed to put together a super leaving card for a super work colleague.


I started by blending two inks from the new Simon Says Stamp July card kit.  These are Goldenlocks and Steel Blue.  I then used a star stencil to add a heavier layer of colour and splashed with black ink.


The super heroes are from a Clearly Besotted set called Caped Cuties.  I love this set and one day will manage to get hold of the matching dies so I don't have to fussy cut them!!  I coloured with Copic markers and for once made a note of what I used.

The rabbit: C2, 3 & 5, Y02 & 08 and R20
The mouse: C1, 2 & 5, YR7, R05, 20 & 27 
The dog: YR31, E33 & 35, B24, 27 & 29.

I then added some detail with a white Signo gel pen.


I finished off by adding a sentiment from the set and heat embossed a second on a strip of vellum which I wrapped around the background.  This was then all added to a white card blank.

I hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!